Date and time
Denelle Dixon, Jim Cunha, Josh Lipsky
Beyond the media hype, the digitization of money is transforming cross border money flows, sovereign monetary authority and the global financial system as we know it. The student-led Strategic Studies Group (SSG) has convened a panel with leaders in this space to discuss current developments and explore implications for the future. The webinar will be a moderated discussion and will include Q&A from the audience. We welcome your input, and we encourage you to submit questions in advance to help formulate the discussion (send to: [email protected]).
• Jim Cunha, Senior Vice President of Secure Payments and FinTech, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston; and head of the U.S. Federal Reserve CBDC project with MIT
• Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director, Stellar Development Foundation
• Josh Lipsky, Director, Atlantic Council GeoEconomics Center
• Victor Shih, Ho Miu Lam Chair in China and Pacific Relations, UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
• Michael Poor, 2021 MAS-IA Candidate, UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
Register here for the free event.