Date and time
Hillary Brill, Jonathan Steinberg, Daniel Gorfine, Jay Biancamano, Jennifer Peve, Patrick Campos, Seth Hertlein
As demand for the digitization of new assets grows beyond capital markets to include industries like insurance, healthcare, and real estate, questions linger on how best to regulate the marketplace without stifling innovation. Regulators and blockchain industry leaders must work together to identify solutions that will promote responsible growth in asset digitization.
Join this webinar hosted by the Digital Chamber of Commerce, featuring Seth Hertlein, SDF's Head of Policy and Government Affairs, for a panel discussion to discuss innovation and regulation of digital assets in the United States.
• Hillary Brill – Interim Executive Director of the Institute of Technology Law & Policy, Georgetown University Law Center (Moderator)
• Jonathan Steinberg – Founder and CEO, WisdomTree
• Daniel Gorfine – Co-founder, Digital Dollar Project; CEO, Gattaca Horizons
• Jay Biancamano – Head of US Digital Assets, State Street
• Jennifer Peve – Managing Director of Business Innovation, DTCC
• Patrick Campos – Chief Strategy Officer, Securrency
• Seth Hertlein – Head of Policy & Government Relations, Stellar Development Foundation
Register for the webinar here.